Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Kinda Sad

It's been a strange week...I helped Larry moved on Saturday. It was a bittersweet day. I'm so happy for him. But, on the other hand I am so sad that my baby has moved. But it's such a cute apartment and he has a GREAT job at Integra Hospital/Plano.
Also, on Saturday...my friends Tawana Stewart, Vickie Brown and their Mom Martha Fox were involved in a 3 car accident. Tawana is still in Parkland with massive injuries, Martha is in PRMC with lots of injuries and guilt and Vickie died instantly. Too Sad!
My little grand-friend Payden is in Children's Medical with electrodes attached to his head...they are trying to figure out why he is continuing to have seizures. He's such a sweet baby, and has such a sweet little personality.
Life goes on and we go with it.

No comments: