Sunday, November 1, 2009

Clint's Halloween Party 2009

Mr. Skeleton was at the table - daring someone to try the Ouija board!

This dude obviously waited TOO long for a pool partner.


If you can't read my shirt, it says "The Road WELL Traveled".

One set of trick or treaters brought their little Yorkie. Don't know if you realize it, but that's my "AWWWWWWWWW" face! He was just kissing me so sweet!

This was Larry's position for most of the night. He thought it was quite funny to SCARE the bejeebers out of kids before they got to the door!


This is me with my own personal Michael Myers......Larry!

The Gangsta's....Clint and Carol.

I'm not quite sure why I looked green here....
but you obviously can tell that I didn't have a sore throat!

This is the great nieces and nephews.
Back Row: Megan and her boyfriend Dillon
Front Row: Develon, Cayla & Trenton

No comments: