Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Hospital Trips, Blessings &Talon

The past 2 weeks saw my sister, Mary, and her husband, Roy, both in the hospital.
Roy had quad by-pass on the 25th is doing SO much better!  He'd never been in the hospital and never had surgery. 
Roy got out of the hospital on Wednesday the 31st....Mary was taken to the ER on Friday the 1st.  She stayed in until Sunday, when they did a heart cath.  NO BLOCKAGES!
How blessed our family has been this year!  God is so good!

During both trips, I got to spend lots of time with their little grandson Talon.  (He's Theron & Heather's.)  That boy is a little stinker...just like I like!
I took him to McDonald's, a couple of times, and at one time he got into a little trouble with me.  I told him "You don't want me to tell your Dad." 
He told me "If you tell my Dad, Jesus will come down from the clouds and take him."

No comments: