Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day.
27 years ago I became a Mother...Mommy.....Mom.
Larry Dow Sprinkle was such a tiny thing when he was born. He weighed only 5 pounds and 13 ounces....but he immediately took over my heart.
It's such a privilege to say that "my son is my friend". We have a relationship that many would love to have with their children.
We can talk about ANYTHING...and we do.
We can go anywhere together and feel comfortable.
He is my friend.
He KNOWS I would do anything for him.
I can honestly say that....... I would give my life for him.
How blessed am I that my son NEVER gave me any trouble?
How blessed am I that my son RESPECTS not only me but others?
How blessed am I that my son LISTENED to me when I taught him about how to treat a girl and be a "nice guy"?
How blessed am I that my son LOVES me and appreciates me?
How blessed am I to have a son is such a WONDERFUL man?
HOW BLESSED AM I TO HAVE A SON.....MY SON?
Thank you Larry for making me a Mom!

3 comments:

Nelda said...

Molly that is just a sweet post!!!
I love ya girl!!!!

Nelda

Anonymous said...

Tell that seet boy that I miss seeing him at the bank. How is he doing at his new job? Any girlfriends???? Robyn

The McCarter Family said...

AAAWWWW!!! Very sweet!