Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kinda Boring

I've not posted in a few days....but there's not a lot going on. Well, there is, but no pictures.
It's only 1 month until our trip to Cancun! I'm so excited about this I can hardly stand it. I've started tanning (which I've never done) so I will not burn to a crisp.
We'll be moving in a couple of weeks. More to come on that. (More details as they become available.)
The annual "Floor Show" for Greenville High School is next week. So, we'll be totally consumed with that for about 9 days! Webber's been working on this project every year for the last 34 years. (It's a fund raiser for the band and drill team...they've been doing this for over 50 years.)
I start my "vacation" next Thursday, so I'm really excited about that! I'll be away from work for 12 days.....WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Better than that I won't be having to work that "darned" ol' late chair! It'll be a busy 12 days...but that's ok.
WOW....did I say that there's not a lot going on? Just strike that comment!
Have a great week!
Love you ALL!

No comments: