Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happiness Is....

The local radio station Mix 107.7 has a contest weekly where you can e-mail the name of your business and how many people work there. If they draw your name you win SONIC drinks for everyone! Yesterday was my lucky day....I WON! WoooHOOOOO! (Anyone who knows me, knows that I love me some SONIC, so this was the perfect contest for me!) The picture above has me, Dave (the news guy) and Julie Mac. (And, YES, Dave does have on a PINK construction hat....First Federal on the Loop is going through a growing stage and they thought it would be "funny" for us girls to have pink construction hats.....looks pretty cute on Dave though doesn't it?)
Now, the rest of the story.....2 years ago, I won the Sonic breakfast contest! Ok...so this may sound like a commercial for 107.7 ... but on Friday mornings, after 8am, Julie Mac has a special segment called "Flashback Fridays"! You can call in and request a song from the 70's, 80's & 90's....she is so sweet to humor me and listen to DISCO EACH Friday morning! (Usually the request from me is "Shake Yo Groove Thang".)

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

You seriously need to open up your own Sonic, girl!