Sunday, October 26, 2008

Destiny & Amy's B'day Cook-out

My great-niece, Destiny Theye, my niece-in-law, Amy McMillan, and Sharon's husband, Chris Bailey, all celebrated their birthdays with a cook-out at "Theye-Land". (Pronounced TIE...that's from my "yankee" nephew-in-law.)
It was a great night for a fire...just a little chilly....
This is Destiny with her best friend Peyton

Just a random picture of Lisa, being the gracious hostess, as always.


This just looks "fall-e" doesn't it? Ok, now for the rest of the story.
The butterfly was DOA after colliding with the grill of my Jeep...Isabella couldn't stand to prounounce it dead....so we had a photo-op with the butterfly! RIP!

Me and my beautiful great-niece Megan.

And....the precious Isabella....Miss Izzy!

This was a cool gift that Aunt Dee gave Destiny...when you punch a button on the stand of the flag, it plays all sorts of patriotic music and the flag waves.
Made me want to get up and march!

Beautiful N.I.L. Amy

Enjoying visiting....from left to right
Karen (N.I.L.), Nicci (Lisa's best friend), Aunt Dee (who has moved to Arlington)
and Granny Jarrell.
The birthday honorees and their yummy cake!

Yes, thank you, I do enjoy sitting at the kids' table.
From left to right:
Great-niece Cayla, great-nephew Trenton, me, my grand-friend Abby, and Izzy.

1 comment:

Just Keeping it Real said...

I'm so far behind on who's who....I so confused...