Monday, September 21, 2009

Grand-Friends & Friends at "The Lake"

Three of my "grand-friends" (Abby, Laney & Kaitlyn) and I went to Springlake to visit some of our church members and friends that we've made there. (The girls call it "The Lake"!)
When we walk in the front door, there's a group that is always playing dominoes or bingo...they are a lively group of women! And they are always having a GREAT time!
This is Mary Jo Yeager...she is 92 years young! She even STILL drives!
In this picture, she's trying to show the little girls how to POSE! And, I think she did a great job!
You can NOT go to The Lake and not see Paris' most famous resident!
GENE RADER! He is a hit with these girls!
(Wish you could see his cap...the front is the head of a fish...the back is the tail of the fish!)
The first time I introduced the girls to Gene, I was explaining that he'd been in quite a few movies and had been on "The Tonight Show".
Abby said "You are a POP STAR!" Of course, Gene agreed with her!
This is Abby, Laney & Kaitlyn!

These girls are such posers! I LOVE it!

No comments: