Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Grand-Friend Emma Turns 2

This is Miss Emma Ryan McCarter.
Her Mommy is a precious friend of mine...AND she's such a good friend that I didn't even get a family picture of them....nor did I even get a picture of Emma with her Mommy.
Please forgive me Lindsay!
The theme of her party was Storybooks.
Miss Emma loves loves LOVES books!
This is Ridge Owens...he's another of my sweet little Grand-Friends.
This is his "toothbrush" smile!

Look at all the cupcakes...everyone had their own, with their own little storybook on top!
Emma's Mommy (Lindsay) had to be at a Leadership Lamar County retreat and so her Daddy (Michael) made the cupcakes....I must say, he did an EXCELLENT job!
Julia (Emma's cousin) & Aubrie (Emma's big sister)

I was THRILLED to be asked to read BIG books to the kids...I had so much fun!
This is "Silly Sally Upside Down & Backwards"!
The little boy next to me is Mason, check out his curls!

Emma stayed right at the front listening to me be VERY silly!
(I know....you're surprised!)

Then I read "BIG NEWS"!

Lindsay and Michael ... you are SO sweet to share all 3 of your girls with me.

No comments: