Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KISS Alive 35 - Dec. 6, 2009

This past weekend, Larry took me to see KISS! (Buck Cherry opened for them.) This is my 4th time to see them. (1977, 1996, 2003 & 2009) Thanks to my sweet guy for taking his Mom!


I just love this guy!

This group of guys definitely dressed the part!
And...how cool is it that they took a picture with the ol' fat chick?

So...out of the 12,000 seats at the American Airlines Center - we got 2 of 'em!
We missed some of the Buck Cherry set, because we were at the box office trying to get different seats. They moved us a section up...and we met some really cool people and had a great time!

And sitting 3 rows below us was Neil and Jan Barnes!
Larry AND Webber both used to work with him at the hospital in Paris.

Monty - 16 years old and this was his first concert EVER!
He knew EVERY single word to EVERY song!
I did ask him if he was ever told that he looked like Gene Simmon's son, Nick.
He said "Yes m'am - all the time!"
The 3 Rockin' Sisters . . .Karen, Barbara & Teri
These girls were sitting in front of us and had a BLAST!
Doyle & Amy...the TALL couple...that "stood" in front of us.

Billy & Carissa...he snuck in a bottle of Vodka and some joints.
Seriously! They didn't catch him smokin' - but they confiscated the Vodka after he drank almost the whole bottle!

Yes, I know I'm cheesin'....BIG TIME!
But I was having a great time...and I couldn't control it!

Gene Simmons just cracks me up!
He did the whole fire breathing...being hoisted up on the rafters...blood drippin'....tongue waggin' thing!
(Do you know that the "blood" is yogurt and syrup?)
This was the end of the show....Dallas showed them that we loved them too!

As we were leaving, we ran into a guy that Larry works with at Children's.
Gus & his wife Roxanne.

No comments: