Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mommy's Christmas Party 12-17-09

The annual Christmas party, at my Mommy's nursing home, was last night. They have all the residents come into the dining room and have all the tables decorated so cute. Lots of sandwiches and the families bring desserts.
Mommy was just happy...smiling most of the night.
She was so excited to see Santa...didn't know who he was...
but she was excited to see him.
She asked my niece Natalie...
"Do you know that man? What's his name?"

This is Me, Mary and Martha
and the Queen!
Jody was singing "What a Day" to me...and using her hands for every word.
What a day that will be,
When my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
Miss Maurice sat by us...they had her dressed so cute...Christmas sweater and a hat!
When Mommy opened one of her gifts, there was a big bow on it...Mary put it on my head and Miss Maurice just busted out laughing!

No comments: