Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Holy Cow...where did the time go?

Oh my stars.....do you see how long it's been since I last blogged? I'll give you the basic excuses... I've been busy...I haven't had time...ewwww....just forget those. I've just been forgetful. I read LOTS of other blogs and think that no one would be interested in what I have to say. But, I'm just gonna write....it's for me...just me.
I've lost 52 pounds since July...I'm staying with the low-carb dieting and keeping my blood glucose levels good....still no diabetic meds...WOOOHOOOOOO!

Larry is loving the big city life in Plano. He's happy with his job and his life. That makes me happy. He turned 27 last week, and came in on Saturday for our celebration. We didn't have much time together because his cousin, Ricky, was flying back in to Dallas. Ricky has been in Iraq and was injured 2 weeks ago. He was sent to Balad, Ramstein, Bethesda then to Dallas. He's doing good and will have 30 days at home before he has to go back. God definitely had his arms around Ricky during all of this.

Baby Girl is 9 months old and becoming quite a lady....haha! Not so much. She is a DIVA! She wants all of my attention, all of the time. She sleeps with me and takes up most of the bed. She SNORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I've grown to really love her. She'll never take Pooh Bears' place... no little animal ever could...but she's found her own place in my heart.
My niece Natalie got married in December to Brady Hicks and they are now living in Honey Grove. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful. But, I think I'm a little prejudiced. She was the most gorgeous bride....seriously looked like a princess! (oh wait...am I prejudiced?) She's continuing her RN studies and will graduate in May.

So....that pretty much catches you up for now...I'll try to be a better blogger!

No comments: