Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Grand-Friends Links

Check out my little "grand-friends" and their daily stories!
If you need a laugh...go to
Roselyn's...that girl is such a DIVA. I love her red hair!
If you need a serious moment...go to
Avery's...she is so serious and independent.
If you need proof of prayer...go to
Kanyon's...that little man is a MIRACLE!
If you need a boy moment...go to
Gibson's...he is ALL BOY...and the "Guitar Man".
If you need a smile...go to
Tyler's...he's got THE best smile you've ever seen.
If you need to have hope...go to
Madilyn's...her Mommy & Daddy got the best!
If you need a blessing and an inspiration...go to the
Steece Quads....WOW, what a story they have. But you can't just read one of them - you have to have a few hours to devote to reading. (Their Mom and Dad are incredible and make you think that you are there!) I've never met this family - but I fell in love with them all through their blog.
If you need a girly moment....go to the
McCarter's...They are 3 of the "girliest" little girls you will ever want to meet! (The middle one, Aubrie is JUST like her MOM!)
If you need a REAL moment...go to
Parker & Emeline's....those 2 are hilarious! I love it when their Mommy recounts a conversation with them.
God Blesses Me Good With LOTS of little friends!

My other names....Mom...Menna...Grand-Molly...Donkey...Mowwy
I love them all!

6 comments:

Sheridie said...

DONKEY....OH MY GOSH!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! You're getting added to my link list! Thanks for the comments! We love you!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout-out, MOlly! Glad you have a blog!

karen said...

oi! am I not good enough to get a shout out?! How rude ... donkey :-)

...and by saying "I just set up a blog" you actually meant "several months ago I started a blog" - man! women are so confusing!!!! No wonder men find us so difficult!

karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

I SO blame you. I'm so NOT going to like you tomorrow. I have been reading the quad blog since this afternoon ... and have just finished. I was addicted. I had to catch up. I would have gone to bed in sweet ignorance tonight at a reasonable time if it weren't for you!!!!
How sweet are the little quads - and what great parents!!!!

Tammy said...

Thank you for the sweet comments and advertisement for our blog! Now I need to get caught up on your blog!