Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday...Hump Day

Only 1 more day in the late chair here at work. ARRRRGGGGHHHH! Those of you that know me know that I am a MORNING person and, to have to come in at 10 a.m. STINKS! I'd rather be at work at 5 a.m. and get it over and done with! Oh well....1 MORE DAY!

There's been nothing exciting at all...oh wait...I forgot....Peggy came by today and showed me the brochure of where we'll be staying in Cancun...I AM SO EXCITED! It's all inclusive...right on the Caribbean Sea...OH MY STARS...will I ever be a hick from the sticks? We're going from June 8-12th...Did I tell you that I am excited?

This past weekend was pretty restful. I enjoyed that! I slept late, which is a treat for me! (Ok, so late to me is 8:30.) I went to a baby shower on Sunday afternoon at my little grand-friend Roselynn's house. Baby things are so cute now...so many things to choose from, especially for little girls.

We almost got blown away here in Paris, Texas yesterday. (Click on the link and you see some of the damage.) The wind got up over 50 miles an hour at some points in the day. Lots of damage to roofs, fences and a couple of buildings downtown. Everyone that came in the bank had that "wind blown" hair style...except for me! haha!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Love you all!

3 comments:

The McCarter Family said...

I like your blog. It is so much fun to read and it makes me realize how much I miss getting to hang out with you! I love you lots!

karen said...

"Morning people" have always baffled me. How can someone wake up in a good mood?! I love my sleep - and I hate being disturb from it .... that is unless I'm being disturbed for certain reasons ;-)

Sheridie said...

Hope your first day NOT in the late chair went well! Thanks for the comments and I need to add your "thing I love about Gibson" to the list! Maybe I can copy and paste for Friday's Fourteen. :) Have a good weekend! Love you!