Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GRANDFRIENDS


I am SO very blessed to have so many little grandfriends in my life....and their parents are so special to share them with me.
I posted a blog in January with a "few" of my little friends and the links to their pages. I then realized that some of them don't have their own pages, so I thought I would add their pictures, and a little about them here.


First, my little Abby. She has been in my heart since she was in her Mommy's tummy. For some reason, I KNEW she was going to be so very special to me....and boy, is she ever!
She is a 6 year old first grader that has more wisdom than some adults. We have very interesting conversations about everything.
She lets me have the chance to do "girly" things. Her parents (Patrick and Kari Ann) let her spend the night with me sometimes and what fun that is! She introduced me to "High School Musical" and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody". She loves to have her nails painted too.
Abby is very honest...and will tell me what she thinks about everything. She's told her Mommy that, because I'm older, I've known her longer than she has.
It was hard for me to pick out only one picture that I love of Abby and I - so I picked 2!

She was only 2 in this picture...it definitely captures her personality.

This was taken at her Kiddie Kollege graduation....how prissy is this?

Next, is my little grandfriend Payden. He's 1 1/2 and has the sweetest personality. Payden's Mom, Kimberly, is the one who came up with the nickname, Grand-Molly, for him to call me. (Of course I love it if they call me ANYTHING!)
Payden's favorite word right now is NO. But, with those precious blue eyes of his, it's ok.
Payden has been having seizures since he was a tiny baby....you never know when he's going to have one, but he pops right back to being a typical little boy.
He has a crooked little smile....well, you just have to see it to appreciate it!
Once again...couldn't pick my favorite, so here's 2...
This was taken last summer at Gibson's b'day party....it was so hot!

This was taken in December.....what a cheesy little boy!

Next, there's my little Ridge. His Mommy and Daddy really prayed hard for him....and did they ever get a bonus. He is such a sweetheart! He has a smile that will melt your heart. He makes me feel so good when he busts out that big ol' grin! His Mommy (Amy) is the most precious Christian you'd ever want to meet. He has a cousin, Chloe, she calls herself the "Sister Cousin". (How cute is that?)


In this picture, he just looks like he's saying "Hi there"!

Then, there's the serious little Ridge....he can see right through you with this look.

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

And what a Grand-Molly you are! Thanks for taking such interest in all of them! They love you so much!