Friday, March 28, 2008

I WAS TAGGED...

Lindsay tagged me....I haven't played tag in so long....and I think playing virtual tag is not as taxing on my body as the old "timey" kind of tag was! teehee. She says I have to list 10 things about myself, so here goes:


  1. I have the most wonderful 27 year old son. He's very kind and thoughtful to me and has no idea how much I miss him!

  2. I am a bank teller at First Federal Community Bank, on the Loop, the only bank you'll ever need!

  3. I am married.

  4. I am the youngest in my family - 2 older sisters - 1 older brother.

  5. I only have one eye.

  6. I am diabetic....but I don't have to take insulin! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

  7. I LOVE to read.

  8. I have a "bug"...Baby Girl is 1/2 Boston Terrier 1/2 Pug. I also have a grand-dog named Oreo.

  9. I love disco! "Shake Yo Groove Thang" is my favorite...oh wait...maybe Stayin' Alive is my favorite...oh wait..."Sexual Healing" is my favorite song....you get the idea!

  10. I am very shy, intoverted, and a very quite person. HAHAH! NOT!

Now....I tag everyone that reads this!

1 comment:

karen said...

seriously?! Shy? Molly - shy? Nope, I'm not buying it. :-)