Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Weekend - Part 1

What a wonderful birthday weekend had!


Larry came in on Saturday...our first stop - BURGERLAND!
They may have new owners, but they still have the good ol' greasy hamburgers though.

The new menu has a QUADBURGER...

If you eat it, you get your name on the QUADBURGER Hall of Fame!
Larry ordered one...and consumed the whole thing!
So, he's now forever emblazened on the QHOF!


He then took me to see "Hangover"! I honestly don't know when I have laughed so much!

On Saturday night, my friend Loretta and I went to Katie Shields & Kyle Fonville's wedding & reception. It was the sweetest....most fun wedding I've EVER been too! (Wish I'd have taken my camera...but I forgot, so I "scammed" one from a facebook page.) They didn't have a wedding cake...they had wedding cupcakes...YUMMY! A sundae bar...a candy bar....root beer...creme soda....Parrott Ice...just to give you an idea of the different ideas they had! It was SO Katie! Many good wishes and love to the happy couple!

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

I am sooo mad that I didn't realize Saturday was the wedding. I swear that 1/2 of my brain came out with Aubrie and the other 1/2 with Emma! I couldn't be more forgetful and scatterbrained! Heard it was very sweet and fun!!!