Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Weekend - Part 2

Sunday - FLAG DAY - was proof of my 53rd year of existence! Do NOT know how I got to this point....but TAH-DAH, here I am!

I went to church Sunday...on the way there and back home I was just blown away by the number of flags that businesses and homes had out. It makes you feel so proud. You KNOW I loved it!


Larry took me to Applebee's to eat lunch. We came home and tackled the yard.....he mowed for me, and even was sweet enough to mow the nice couple across the streets yard too! He also did some cleaning in the backyard from where we'd had storms lately! (Aren't I blessed with such a precious son?)



The Secret Sister Revealing Tea was next on the agenda for the day! It was a patriotic theme and the ladies had it decorated so cute! Jessica Daniels was my S.S. She gave me the coolest red, white & blue Texas table, a star bowl with sugar free candy and a SONIC card! WoooHOOOO!


I had my friend Loretta's name....I'd had her fooled this entire time.


My friend Kathy Daniels received a VERY special gift from her S.S., Kristi Garrett. Kathy's daughter-in-law, Jessica, is about to present her with her first GRANDAUGHTER! Miss Alexis is due at any moment! And we can't wait to see her!




Then....Me, Webber & Larry were off to Roxton to clean out the storage building. It only took two trips and about 3 hours! There's no way I can explain how much I appreciate Larry's help on that one!

No comments: