Friday, February 15, 2008

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!

What a looooonnnnnggggg week! But, because I work at a bank, I get to be off on Monday! WoooHOOOOO for President's Day! What am I going to do that day???? NOTHING!

Bill's visitation was Monday night....so many people there that loved him and love Peggy even more. His funeral was on Tuesday afternoon.....OH MY STARS....it was soooooo COLD!

There are so many people sick right now...my Larry is one of them. He's been sent home 3 days in a row. OK people, if you have fever - STAY HOME! I'm just "the mother" and I don't know too much, do I? This flu bug is awful and will knock you down!

I'm going to Royce City, with Peggy, tonight for Ellie's play-off game.....go Pantherettes!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

Just droppin' in to say hi and that I'm jealous you didn't have to work today!