Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 28th Becky D!

Happy 28th Birthday to my co-worker and friend, Becky Davis! I've worked with her for the last 8 years and have literally watched her grow up. She is such a sweetheart and always so kind! She and I share a love of music and appreciate a good-looking man! (teehee!!!) Becky has the coolest laugh...you know she is really tickled when you hear it! We have lots of stories and LOTS of inside jokes! (Ride 'em cowboy!) This picture shows Becky D's personality...just cute and sweet!

And then there's this..................................

I know you wanna kill me for this one - but oh well, I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

Not near as bad as the one you took of me right before I had Aubrie! You remember the one wear it looked I was possessed by the Exorcist!!!