Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

My sweet friend, Lindsay (Welch) McCarter is having a birthday on Saturday! I won't tell how old she is...but she's on the downhill side of a "3" number! hahaha!
I met Lindsay about 12 years ago, when we first moved to the area, and we hit it off IMMEDIATELY! (There may be a "few" years that are between us...but, it doesn't matter.)
She has shared LOTS of her exciting times with me! Moving to Mesquite after graduating from college, moving to Paris, parties with her friends, her engagement to Michael, planning the wedding, the beautiful wedding, the birth of her girls, their birthdays.....just LIFE!
Lindsay is so much fun and has a personality that will bring everyone to her.
She is a talented music teacher (Teacher of the Year for Justiss Elementary).
She became an instant Mom, when she and Michael married, to Kaitlyn. Then along comes Aubrie and Emma. They are the sweetest family! Those little girls are so sweet and have their Mom's personality!
Michael is such a wonderful man...he is loving, talented, hard-working, Christian man. God blessed Lindsay when he brought the 2 of them together.
The McCarter Girls:
Aubrie, Kaitlyn & Emma

I love you Lindsay Lou-Lee-Bell!!!! Thank you for being my friend and for letting me a part of your family! (And...just because I love you, I didn't even put the "labor" picture on here!)

2 comments:

singamaraja said...

Singamaraja visiting your blog

The McCarter Family said...

WHEW! When your message said for me to check your blog, I must admit I was scared I might see the labor pic! THANKS for not sharing that one! I have nightmares about that picture! LOL! How sweet of you to remember me on my bday and saying such kind things about my family and me! And for being the first one to sing me the bday song today! We are blessed by you, Miss Molly...you BIG BAFOON! Still can't hear that Lionel song without having such hilarious memories of us!!! LOVE YOU!